ScreenShot is a small and easy to use utility that enables you to capture the screen (or a any window),
shrink it, edit it, and send it as a compressed (jpeg) file to recipients via Email or Messengers.
In order to do that, all you need to do is click on the "camera" icon in the System-Tray,
or click on the Hot-Key (Ctrl-P).
ScreenShot offers some more features:
1. You can select to capture a specific dialog (a window with a caption-bar) or Window (Capture).
2. You can send the picture via: Email, Messenger, or Browser-Email (Send).
3. You can edit the picture using the MS-Paint (Edit).
4. You can Save/Load the picture in a "Tree" like folder (Load,Save).
5. You can cut a rectangle from the entire picture (Cut).
6. You can select one of the last 12 captured pictures (Last).
7. You can rename the picture for the name that is used in the "Attach" or "Browse" boxes (Rename).
8. You can Shrink the picture to specific width or height or by a specific factor (percent) (Shrink).